SERVICE SALES MANAGER VACANCY
Are You Hooked on Climbing the Ladder of Success by Delivering and Growing Service Sales?
Do you have a genuine desire to support customers and a passion for target driven sales?
Handling Concepts is UK Market Leader of Bespoke Engineered Handling Solutions. We have an opportunity for an experienced Service Sales Manager to develop our sales strategy to ensure revenue by growing and delivering Preventative Maintenance and Service Contracts, Spares Sales, Breakdown Response and LOLER Inspection. You will interrogate our databases to proposition customers and develop lasting customer relationships. You will ensure that existing customers enjoy a seamless and pain free service to support the maintenance and longevity of their lifting and handling equipment and ensure that they are legally compliant.
This role will allow your sales expertise to shine as you proactively engage with existing and new customers. You will have the charm and ability to quickly build a rapport with our customers by advising them on the after sales support we can provide to ensure that they have the best solution to ensure that their lifting and handling equipment is fully maintained and legally compliant. You’ll develop a system for alerting customers to service and inspection due dates t take the strain away from their busy working lives.
You will work with a team to deliver maintenance, inspection, spares and breakdown responses for Handling Concepts Customers to ensure that they have minimum downtime.
You will be brilliant at building relationships, to keep customers informed and to deliver a seamless customer experience.
To make your role a success you’ll need:
- A track record of achieving excellent results against sales targets, through converting conversations into opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of customer facing service roles
- Experience of sharing expertise with others
- Proactively manage your own sales activity and efforts, ensuring quality lead generation and meetings are taking place to achieve role expectations.
- Responsible for targeting and completing service sales tenders through to contract delivery and handover.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Salesforce administration and service pipeline is maintained at a level to achieve sales targets and growth, including updating key customer contacts for marketing purposes. • Development of action plans to penetrate new markets and opportunities.
- Provide timely, specific and accurate feedback to senior management regarding sales performance along with market conditions and trends.
- Work collaboratively to form positive and productive relationships with colleagues across the business, working closely with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivery of own targets, KPI’s and budget achievements through effective planning and sales activities.
For more information give us a call today. Ask for Karie!