Handling Concepts Limited was established in 1994 to provide bespoke handling solutions across all manufacturing industry. We are based in Bromsgrove in the West Midlands and employ 22 people.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System using Safe Contractor which helps to provide a framework for measuring and improving our performance. However, it is our intention to achieve ISO 9001 accreditation in July 2020.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.