Electrical Mechanical Engineering Fitter Vacancy
Do you have a passion for engineering and want to help us to enable world-leading manufacturers to improve safety and efficiency by solving materials handling problems with the right solution rather than just a sale.
We are open, professional, and supportive. Our skilled team deliver reliable, high-quality solutions, through innovation and continuous learning. We have a passion for elevating British Engineering to world leading status by solving handling conundrums where others would fear to tread.
- Professional – behaving competently, reliably, and respectfully
- Collaborative – cooperating, listening to others and working together
- Innovative – embracing and adapting to new ideas with creativity and insight
- Flexible – willing and able to adapt and respond to new and different circumstances
- Customer Focussed – placing customer satisfaction at the heart of what we do, going the extra mile to secure the success of the business.
Handling Concepts Brand is synonymous with quality, innovation, and outstanding service.
An opportunity has arisen for an Experienced, Multi Skilled, Engineer with Electrical and Mechanical skills, to work in our friendly engineering team. Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager, to build and install our bespoke handling solutions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate Good Manufacturing Practices to maintain our high standards of quality, safety and good house-keeping.
Knowledge & Skills:
Multi Skilled with electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical experience.
The role involves assembly, testing, installation and commissioning of our bespoke, engineered, lifting and handling equipment. Much of the work is in our Midlands based factory and some of the work will be on customer’s premises, mostly in the UK, installing and commissioning our machinery. Some overnight stays will be necessary. We are looking for a flexible, resourceful individual with good communication and interpersonal skills and who will share our commitment to serving our customers well.